EagleEye Triple Cam 1080P Dashcam, Records 3 Viewpoints, Optional 4th Cam
You Save: $ 118.00 (30%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only -196 Left in Stock!
Falcon Electronics Eagle Eye 3-4 Cam Dash Cam System
FalconEye offers this simple to install dash cam system that can record 3 viewpoints with an optional 4th viewpoint. This will give you 360 degree coverage of what happens in front, on the side and behind your vehicle! This 3-4 dashcam system is easy to install and operate and will record what happens in front of your vehicle, plus will include 2 waterproof cameras that can record 2 additional viewpoints. Most customers will install the 2 weatherproof cams on each side/mirror of the truck/vehicle and point down each side to record/view what happens down the side of your truck/vehicle/trailer and behind you.
Plus, The FalconEye 3-4 Cam dash cams offers GPS, which will record vehicle speed and location on all videos files, so you can prove the speed you are going in addition to the video of what actually happened! And if you want to record a 4th viewpoint, you can add a 4th waterproof camera with 45' cable to record a 4th viewpoint!
This system is one of the only dash cams on the market today that will record 3-4 viewpoints in one simple to install, easy to operate and low cost dash cam system! If you are looking for a budget friendly, easy to install system that can record 3 or 4 viewpoints, this is the perfect dash cam system! We are so confident that you will like this system, we will offer you a 100% Money back guarantee, so there is no risk for you to try this system out!
- Record from 3 - 4 Viewpoints with HD Wide Angle Cameras
- Includes 1 windshield front facing main camera to record what happens in front
- Includes 2 rear waterproof cams with 19' cables that you can mount on each of your outside rear view mirrors; add 4th Cam CLICK HERE
- Includes 4" LCD so you can view all recordings from your vehicle
- Uses only 1 power source for main dash cam that plugs into 12v cigarette lighter charger or purchase direct power hard wire kit CLICK HERE.
- Prove what happened from 3-4 Viewpoints! No More "He Said, She Said"
- Show police officers at the scene of accident of what happened, so the officer will write the ticket/citation in your favor
- Lower insurance costs and deductibles immediately
Product Overview Videos
The FalconEye 3-4 dash cam acts as your vehicle black box, recorded videos are time and date stamped to prevent fraudulent claims and traffic tickets. We all know that this technology has been used by police officers for years to protect them, why shouldn’t you use that same technology? If your insurance company or judge wants evidence of a traffic ticket or accident, you will now have time and date stamped video that will assist you! And with the EagleEye 4, you can provide 3 or 4 viewpoints to the police or insurance company to prove what actually happened!!
- Protect Yourself & Livelihood, No more “He Said, She said”
- Records up to 4 Viewpoints (1 Cam Front Facing, 1 Cam on Each Mirror Pointing Backwards, with optional 4th cam to record another viewpoint)
- Includes 3 Cams, Can add 4th Cam During Checkout or Add at a Later Time CLICK HERE
- HD Cameras, Excellent Night Vision
- Dual SD Card Slot. Main Camera and *optional 4th Camera records videos on one SD card and the 2 outside rear cams record on the other 2nd SD card. All Videos are record simultaneously on both micro-SD cards
- You choose the Memory sizes during checkout from - 2 32GB micro-SD, 2 64GB micro-SD cards, or max of 2 128GB micro-SD cards
- GPS Included - GPS will record vehicle speed & location on all video files (If you want GPS to be disabled, unplug the GPS antenna)
- Simple, Easy Installation, 1 Power Source
- Includes 100% 30 Day Money Back Guarantee & 1 Year Warranty
Sample Driving Videos
FRONT FACING ONLY DAY DRIVING VIDEO
- Video Main Camera: MP4 Format, 1920 x 1080 @ 30 fps
- Video Second and Third Camera: MP4 Format, 1280 x by 720 @ 30 fps
- *Optional 4th Camera: MP4 Format, 640 x 480 To Purchase CLICK HERE
- Viewing Angle: Main Camera 170 Degree, 2-4 Cameras 140 Degree
- Display: 4.0” 16:9 Colorful LCD
- SD Card: Dual microSD Card Slots. You can have up to a 128GB microSD Card in each SD Card Slot
- Length of Recording Time on SD Cards:
- 5-7 Hrs with 32GB
- 10-14 Hrs with 64GB
- 20-28 Hrs with 128GB
- Video Format: MP4
- 2nd, 3rd, *4th Cam wire Length: 19' Feet To Purchase 4th cam CLICK HERE
- G-Sensor & SOS Button: included
- Interface: USB. 2.0, AV-IN, GPS
- Internal Microphone: included (main camera only)
- Operation System: Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista or above
- Continuous Loop Recording: Included
- Motion Detection: Included
- Power: DC5V
- Loop Recording: Included
- Battery Use Time: Up to 5 minutes (not designed to be used without charger)
- Main Dash Cam with 4.0" LCD
- Includes 3 Cams, Can add 4th Cam CLICK HERE
- Outside cameras are waterproof with 19 foot cable
- Includes 2 SD Card slots, can add memory up to 128GB microSD cards in each SD card slot.
- 1 Cigarette Lighter Mobile Charger
- 1 Heavy duty windshield mount
- 1 USB MicroSD/SD Card Reader
- 1 Remote (will allow customer to lock videos, turn off recording & more)
- 1 User Manual
- GPS antenna to track vehicle speed and location!
- 30 day 100% money backup guarantee
- 1 Year manufacturer's warranty
What is this?
This Dash Cam system is designed for truckers! This unit includes one HD 1080P resolution main front facing dash camera and two HD 1080P outside weather-proof cameras with 19' of cable. Only 4.0" LCD with ONE POWER SOURCE that records 3 or *4 viewpoints at once. This unit features stamped date and time viewpoints in HD 1080P quality. Unit has 2 micro SD card slots and a 12V CLA. *This system also has the option to add a 4th camera for the fourth viewpoint.
How does it work?
Great question! This unit includes 1 HD 1080P Main Camera that mounts on the windshield facing forward to record everything that happens in front of you. Includes 2 Waterproof cams with 19' cables that you will mount on each rear-view mirror to record everything that happens behind you on each side of your truck mirrors. You will be able to record a total of 3 or *4 viewpoints in 1080P HD resolution at the same time. This unit features stamped date and time viewpoints in HD quality. *You can add a 4th camera to this system.
This unit installs in minutes. Simply plug in your main front facing dash camera into a cigarette lighter charger, then mount on the windshield with the heavy-duty suction mount. Insert a microSD card (up to 128GB) inside the SD slot on the TOP of your dash camera and insert a microSD card (up to 128GB) inside the SD slot on the BOTTOM of your dash camera. Next plug in your 2nd and 3rd (optional 4th) cameras into main dash camera system. You can install the waterproof camera's anywhere (has 19' cable).
Most customers will install the main dash camera on the windshield and then install 2nd AND 3rd camera on the outside mirrors, pointing backwards. Optional 4th camera typically will be placed on the rear of the vehicle. You will now have full video coverage to protect your front and back of your vehicle.
Once the main dash cam is receiving power, the unit will automatically record everything you see and hear from 3 or *4 viewpoints. Once the SD card's are full, the unit will continuously loop record deleting old recordings. It will not record over videos that have been saved or locked.
How can I trust Falcon?
Falcon Electronics primary focus are truck drivers like you! We understand your life and how hard it is to be out on the road. We designed our products with the trucker in mind.
We offer 30 day 100% Money Back Guarantee
We offer 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
We offer excellent before and after sale customer service.
Call us at 972.600.1320 to experience the best customer service.
Can I upgrade the memory?
You have an option to select the amount of memory you would like to add during your purchase. *Both
camera recordings will save to one memory card.
This unit does not include free SD cards. You can select from 32GB, 64GB and 128GB micro SD cards. This system can use up to a 128GB
micro SD card.
You can purchase through are site or you can buy micro SD cards from anywhere.
Recording length for 32GB? 64GB? 128GB?
Length of Recording Time on SD Cards:
• 6-8 Hrs with 32GB
• 12-16 Hrs with 64GB
• 24-28 Hrs with 128GB
Video will continuously record based on the size of the SD card. Once it starts to loop record, it will delete old video with new video. It will not record over any saved videos.
*memory length above is only in WVGA resolution while recording on one camera. Memory length is 50% less when recording on three cameras for this 3 or 4 Camera Dash Cam System.
When SD cards are purchased it would includes 2 micro SD card slots (can purchase SD cards from us or provide your own SD cards)
What is G-Sensor?
This unit includes a G-Sensor Feature
G-Sensor: gravity sensor that will lock and protect videos when a rapid deceleration or acceleration occurs, as in an accident. When the G-Sensor is activated, then the video file that is currently being written will be locked so the continuous recording will not delete this video file.
Setting of G-sensor for loop recording: Press the middle right button 1x, press right down arrow button 9x to Gravity sensing, press OK button and select "LOW"
How good is the recording during the day & night?
The main camera records in HD 4K resolution AND two outside weather-proof cameras offers HD 1080P resolution for great day and night recordings.
This is a premium top of the line dash camera system that offers the best in quality 4K and 1080P recordings.
How does Motion Detection work?
Make sure that the power source is still active, otherwise, dash camera will not work.
When you pull over for the night, turn ON the Motion Detection feature.
How it works:
Motion Detection feature ON will lock and saved video only when motion or vibration is detected. When you get back into the vehicle, make sure you turn OFF Motion Detection feature. It will go back to loop recording.
How can I pay? Do you offer financing?
You can always call us to order at 972.600.1320.
Or you can add this product to your cart and checkout. During checkout, we offer 4 ways to purchase:
1. You can use a debit/credit card
2. You can pay with your paypal account
3. You can pay with your amazon account
4. You can select Klarna, our financing partners at check-out.
When will you ship this product?
We ship all products same day as long as you order by 2:30 PM CST.
We offer FREE USPS priority shipping, which will deliver most orders within 1-3 business days. You can upgrade shipping to UPS Ground, UPS 2 day Air or UPS Overnight for an additional cost.
Will you ship to Canada and other countries?
Canada is part of our standard shipping locations, just choose Canada shipping during checkout for $18.99 and we will ship this this via USPS, which usually takes 4-6 business days to deliver.
If you live somewhere else in the world, we can ship to you as well. Just email us email@example.com. Give us your address and we will give you a shipping quote from USPS and FEDEX. Then you will pay for this order via PayPal or bank wire and we will ship order for you immediately!
- How do I change the Date and Time? Stop the camera from recording by pressing the bottom left OK button. Next Press the middle right button two times, use right down arrow button to highlight Date/Time, press OK button. Use up/down arrows to change date and time and use OK button to toggle between sections.
- How do I view my videos? Stop the camera from recording by pressing the bottom left “OK” button. Next, press middle left "M" button 2 times. Use arrows to select recordings and press OK to play and stop video.