Warranty and Returns Policy
30 Day Money Backup Guarantee: You may return new and in like new condition within 30 days of delivery for a full refund (Falcon will refund cost of the product only, not the cost of shipping, if applicable). We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of a shipping error or mistake by Falcon Electronics. You should expect to receive your refund within 5-10 business days from the date that Falcon receives your return, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (2-5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (2-5 business days). If you need to request a return, you must contact FalconEye and follow return procedures and use an RMA number. Failure to comply with these procedures could result in a deduction if there are more costs associated with this return.
1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty: Manufacturer warrants to original purchaser that the product finished here under shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. In the event of any defect in material or workmanship, the Manufacturer will for twelve (12) months from the date of delivery of product to purchaser, F.O.B. point of origin replace any defective parts in respect to the product or replace the product with new or like new product at Manufacturers option. If you have a defective product, Falcon will not cover the cost of shipping the unit back to us, however, Falcon will pay for shipping to ship back the replacement or repaired unit. Falcon will not cover any cost to uninstall or reinstall any defective products in case of any manufacturers or customers defect. In the event of a defect, return the product in tact to the Manufacturer (shipping to Manufacturer will be paid by purchaser) with evidence of purchase date within last 12 months for proper handling of the warranty claim.
1-3 Year Additional Replacement/Repair Warranty: We've partnered with our friends over at Consumer Priority Service to offer extended warranties for most of our products! Simply add the extended warranty on the applicable item right next to where you would add the item to cart! This will supplement/extend manufacturer warranty, to learn more, click HERE
What is Not Covered by Manufacturer Warranty (Extended Replacement covers everything except loss/theft)?
• Defects or damage resulting from use of products in other than it normal and customary manner
• Defective or damage from misuse, accident, water or neglect
• Scratches or cosmetic damage that does not affect operation of the product
• Product damage or bodily injury
This device may not be used to violate the privacy rights of others. In no way will FalconEye Dash Cams or its subsidiaries or partners be held responsible for inappropriate use of this product. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to consult legal counsel for the interpretation of any laws applicable to the area of intended use of these products.
If you need to request a return of any kind, please call 972.600.1320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT RETURNS/RETURNS PROCESS
- When you return the product to Falcon, please include a note stating the problems you are having with the product or why you are returning the product as well as the address for the product to be returned to you. This will speed up the return process if you include notes on the issues you are having with the product. Please include a phone number where the technician processing the return can call you should they have a question while evaluating your product.
- When you ship back your return, use a carrier that provides a tracking number (i.e. UPS, FedEx, etc.). Please make sure to write down the tracking number for your records. If product gets lost and there is no proof that we received the product, we will not be liable to complete RMA. Also, Falcon is not responsible if the shipment is lost by carrier.
- If product is sent to any other address, other than address that is given to you by Falcon, we may not receive the return. If we have to ship this return back from another address to our address, Falcon will deduct the cost of shipping that we had to pay plus $5.00 for handling.
- All product(s) purchased from Falcon Electronics are eligible for a refund/exchange for the first 30 days after date of purchase. To be eligible for a FULL REFUND / EXCHANGE during the first 30 day period, the product must be in LIKE NEW condition (Falcon must be able to resell this as new). The product must have all of the accessories and retail box that was shipped to you upon your order, as our policy states we have a 30-day money back guarantee. If the product is not in like new condition or any parts are missing, there will be a restock fee. The amount of the restock fee will be determined on a case by case basis once the product is received and evaluated.
- Refunds/exchanges are done on a case by case basis once the initial 30 day period has passed. If you are returning AFTER 30 days, Falcon may reject this return completely and then you will have to pay to ship the product back to you, or there may be a restocking fee.
- All products are eligible to be returned for replacement/repair for 12 months from the date of purchase. If you are returning AFTER 365 days, Falcon will reject this return completely and then you will have to pay to ship the product back to you
- Any product that is being returned for repair/replacement must be defective by manufacturer defect and not customer defect. If this product is no longer working from customer defect, Falcon may reject this return or there will be a cost to repair/replace the product. If you want to learn more about manufacturer or customer defect, visit website and read return and warranty policy
- Falcon reserves the right to repair or replace all or part of the product/s for any products that you send back for repair/replacement. If Falcon replaces your product/s, the replacement product may be a new or refurbished product.
- Please allow up to 5 business days from the date we receive your return for us to process the return/refund/replacement. This process usually takes 2 or 3 business days, but this process could take up to 5 business days.
- If you have questions about your return/refund, it is recommended that you email email@example.com, rather than call us. We will respond to your email within 2 hours with an update, during normal business hours.
Contact Information: Falcon Electronics LLC, 972.600.1320, www.dashcam.co
Falcon Electronics is not responsible for any failure or defect arising from provided or third party SD Cards, thumb drives and/or HDD components when applicable, whether authorized or not. Data recovery is not covered under warranty and is not part of the replacement process. Falcon Electronics 1 year, 2 year or 3 year returns and repair warranty does not include or cover SD Cards, thumb drives and/or HDD components