Shipping Services, Costs & Information (USA)
Falcon Electronics ships out all orders the same day that the order is received, as long as the order is received by 2:00 PM CST on a business day. If the order comes in after 2:00 PM CST or on a holiday or weekend, the order will ship out the next business day.
You will receive an email with the shipping tracking number once the order has been shipped and picked up by shipping carrier.
- All orders of $25.00 or greater will receive FREE USPS/UPS Ground 1-3 Day Shipping and orders under $25.00 will have a $2.99 shipping cost for this USPS/UPS Ground 1-3 day Shipping service.
- All orders are being shipped using USPS priority service or UPS Ground from Texas. Orders usually arrives in 1 - 5 business days, depending upon where you are in the USA and how close you are to Texas.
- Falcon will ship most orders via USPS, however, if the cost of shipping is significantly higher, Falcon can ship using UPS.
- If you require UPS Ground, UPS 2 Day or UPS overnight, you can choose this shipping option upon checkout and pay the appropriate additional shipping cost. However, any weekend days or holiday's do not count as a day of shipping if you choose overnight or 2 day shipping. For instance, if you order on Friday and you choose 2 day air, this order would arrive on Tuesday, because Sat and Sun do not count as a shipping day.
Outside USA Shipping:
- Please click HERE to learn more about shipping outside the USA
Falcon does not add additional insurance and does not require signature on any shipments, unless request from customer. If customer requests insurance, there will be an additional insurance cost. If customer requests signature required, there could be an additional fee for this service.
For any missing items or mistakes that Falcon makes for shipments of products to customers, if applicable, Falcon must be notified within 3 business days from the date customer received shipment. If Falcon is notified after 3 business days, then Falcon is not responsible for any potential mistakes made by USPS, UPS, or Falcon.