Wireless Backup Camera For Trucks - Heavy Duty Backup Camera System With 2-3 Or 4 Cameras With 7” LCD!
This WIRELESS BACKUP CAMERA FOR TRUCKS is a HEAVY-DUTY night vision camera system. It will show video of what is behind vehicle when vehicle is in reverse. This system has a DIGITAL WIRELESS Color Night Vision Camera that is designed to be installed practically anywhere on a vehicle, rear bumper, trailing or leading edge on vehicle or trailer and much more.
This DIGITAL WIRELESS system comes with TWO (2) Digital Wireless Cameras and can be expanded to use either 3 or 4 total cameras. This is a MONITORING system only. For a Multi-Camera Digital Wireless system that both MONITORS & RECORDS, see our Digital Wireless DVR system HERE.
This system is designed for large heavy duty trucks, commercial vehicles and RV’s. Power is supplied to the camera by tapping into reverse back lights or any 12V running lights (unless you purchase the optional rechargeable waterproof battery HERE). This system can also be wired into a constant power source to be able to view cameras when NOT IN REVERSE.
This system also includes a 7” LCD with heavy duty mounting bracket. System is designed to be hard wired directly into 12 volt power source. When the camera powers on, the LCD will display what is behind the vehicle. This wireless backup camera for trucks includes night vision IR lights for great visibility at night. The 7” LCD can view a single camera FULL SCREEN, 2 cameras SPLIT SCREEN & 3 or 4 Cameras in QUAD SCREEN.
NEED ACCESSORIES FOR THIS CAMERA SYSTEM? CLICK HERE.
- Reduce Backup Accidents by 70% or more
- Reduce Insurance Rates and Premiums
- See what is behind your trailer at all times
- Digital Wireless Backup Camera System, Crystal Clear - NO Interference!
- System INCLUDES 2 CAMERAS & CAN BE EXPANDED TO 3 or 4 CAMERAS.
- 7” Color TFT-LCD Monitor with built-in receiver, one RCA A/V output
- Easy Installation, 10-30 Minute Install
- Magnet Mount Available (want to install camera using magnet, we sell magnet mounts, HERE)
- 150-200 ft Wireless Range between camera & 7" LCD
- IP68 Waterproof Heavy Duty CCD IR Camera with 120° Ultra Wide Viewing Angle
- 18 Infra-red Lights - 30-50ft of Night Vision
- Auto Pair - Pair Your System Without Leaving Your Cab
- Imaging Sensor: CCD
- CCD Resolution: 420 TV Lines (PAL & NTSC)
- Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux
- Transmission Frequency: ISM Digital
- Transmission Power: 10mW/CE; 2mW/FCC
- Modulation Type: FM
- IR Night Range: 30 to 50 ft
- Bandwidth: 18 MHz
- Waterproof: IP68
- Power Supply: + 12V or 24V DC
- Consumption Current (Max.): 230mA
- Horizontal View Angle: 130 Degrees
- Unobstructed Effective Range: 100m [Min.]
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.75 x 2 x 2.5 inches (excluding bracket)
- Weight: 15.5 oz
- Operating Temperature: -30°F/150°F
- Operating Humidity: 85% RH
- LCD Resolution: 800 x 480
- Receiving Frequency: ISM Digital
- Intermediate Frequency: 480 MHz
- Demodulation Type: FM
- Antenna: 50 ohm SMA
- Receiving Sensitivity: <= -85 dBm
- Video Output Signal Level: 1 .1 V +/- 0.2V~ @75ohm, S/N>38dB
- Power Supply: + 12/36 V DC
- Consumption Current (Max.): 600mA
- Unobstructed Effective Range: 100 (Min.)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 8.5 x 1 x 6 inches
- Weight: 14 oz (excluding bracket)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C/+50°C or+14°F/122°F
- Operating Humidity: 85% RH
- 2 (TWO) - Digital Wireless Heavy Duty Bracket Cameras
- Digital 7” LCD Monitor with built-in Digital Receiver
- Sun Shield for monitor
- Hard wire power cable for monitor installation
- Dash Mount Holder for LCD Monitor
- Remote Control for LCD Monitor
- Magnet Mount for Camera: Magnet Mount allows for 1 minute installation & allows for easy removal and install if you change trailers often. Click HERE
- Rechargeable Weatherproof Battery: If you do not want to connect the wireless camera to a 12v power source, you can add this 10 hour battery, which makes installation take less than 1 min. Click HERE
SEE ALL ACCESSORIES FOR THIS CAMERA SYSTEM. CLICK HERE.