Prime4 2nd Gen Dash Cam System, Record 4 Viewpoints! 2 Outdoor Cams! Best Day/Night Video!
Prime4 2nd Gen Dash Camera System Provides You With HD Resolution footage from 4 Viewpoints.
The days of being falsely accused in a traffic accident or moving violation are over! With our Prime4 2nd Gen Dash Cam system, easily share your side of the story regarding any incident or accidents.This 1080P cost-effective dash camera system will revolutionize the way you protect yourself or fleet.
Prime4 2nd Gen Dash Cam system records up-to 1080P HD with 360 wide dynamic angle viewpoints. This 4 camera system has incredible Night Vision!
- Includes 4 Cameras, Record 4 Viewpoints at Same Time
- Best Day/Low Light Front & Outside Cameras in the US
- Includes 2 Main dash cams with 3.0" Color LCD
- 2 HD WDR 1080P front facing dash cam with 3 inch LCD
- 2 HD WDR 1080P outside weather-proof cameras with 20’ cable
- Can use up to 128GB (Choose Memory During Checkout)
- Easy Install, Set up in Minutes
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee & 1 Year Warranty
NEED ACCESSORIES FOR THIS CAMERA SYSTEM? CLICK HERE.
The days of being falsely accused in a traffic accident or moving violation are over! With the Prime 4 Camera 2 Cam Night Vision Trucker Dash Cam you can share your side of the story from 4 different viewpoints with incredible ease. In crystal clear audio and high-resolution video recording, this cost-effective dashboard camera system will revolutionize the way you protect yourself or fleet!
PRODUCT INFORMATION VIDEO
DAY & NIGHT VIDEO - FRONT & 2nd CAMERA
WHY GET A DASH CAM?
- Installs in minutes & includes continuous loop recording options. Loop recording deletes unsaved old video with new video recordings
- Record 4 viewpoints at once with timestamps for added accuracy
- 3.0” LCD screen with instant playback footage feature
- SOS technology
- Can use up to a 128GB SD card, which may allow for 30+ hours of stored recordings
TYPICAL INSTALL SETUP
Place front facing wide angle cameras on each side of your windshield for 180 degrees pf protection.
Place one camera on windshield facing forward and the other camera facing inside to view and prove what happened inside the vehicle!
Both 1080P weatherproof cameras can be mounted anywhere you want! Most common install is on the two outside mirrors pointing backwards. This allow you to view and record what happens on each side of your vehicle! Both additional cameras come with a 20' cable for easy install anywhere you prefer.
Treat this system like your own personal black box: strong, secure, and able to record the most important of moments.
Protecting yourself on the road has never been easier! Simple to install, easy to use, incredibly video resolution.
Don’t be caught without using this incredible 4 Cam Trucker Dash Cam.
- Video Main Cameras: Full HD WDR 1920 x 1080 @ 30 fps
- Video Second Cameras: Full HD WDR 1920 x 1080 @ 30 fps
- Cable Length Second Cameras: 20 feet
- Viewing Angle: Main Cameras 170 Degree, 2nd Cameras 140 Degree
- Photo: 12.0 Mega-pixel, JPEG
- Display: 3.0” LCD Colorful LCD
- SD Card: up to 128GB micro SD Card
- Length of Recording Time on SD Cards:
- 3-4 Hr with 16GB SD
- 6-8 Hr with 32GB
- 12-16 Hr with 64GB
- 24-32 HR with 128GB
- Sensor: Dual Sony IMX322
- Chipset: NT96663 + 2GB DDRIII
- Video File Format: H.264 MP4
- G-Sensor: 3 axis solid collision detection
- SOS Button: included
- Interface: USB. 2.0, HDMI
- Internal Microphone: included
- Operation System: Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista or above
- Continuous Loop Recording: Included
- Parking Motion Detection: Included
- Power: DC5V
- Battery: Rechargeable 330mAh Li-Polymer Battery
- Cycled Recording: Included
- Battery Use Time: Up to 5 minutes (not designed to be used without charger)
- 2 - Main front facing 1080P windshield mounted cameras
- 2 - Weather proof outside bracket cameras with 20 feet cables
- 2 - USB charging / data transfer cables
- 2 - Cigarette Lighter Adapters DC mobile charger
- 2 - Heavy duty windshield mounts
- 1 - User guide
SD Card Options:
- No SD Card
NEED ACCESSORIES FOR THIS CAMERA SYSTEM? CLICK HERE.
INSTALLATION VIDEO FROM CUSTOMER
- What is this? Great question! This Dash Cam system is designed for truckers! This unit includes two main front facing dash cameras that record in HD 1080P. It includes two windshield mounts, a 3rd and 4th outside weatherproof cameras that also records in 1080P. You will be able to record a total of 4 viewpoints at the same time. This unit features stamped date and time viewpoints in HD quality.
How does it work?
This unit installs in minutes. Simply plug in each of your two front facing dash cams into the cigarette lighter charger, then mount on the windshield with the heavy-duty suction mount. Insert a microSD card (up to 128GB) inside the SD slot on the side of both dash cameras. Next plug in your 2nd and 3rd cameras into main dash cameras systems. You can install these waterproof 2nd and 3rd cameras anywhere (has 30' cable).
Most customers will install a main dash cameras on each side of the windshield and then install 2nd and 3rd camera on each outside mirror, pointing backwards. You will now have full video coverage to protect your front and back of your vehicle.
Once the main dash cams are receiving power, the units will automatically record everything you see and hear from all 4 viewpoints. Once the SD card is full, the unit will continuously loop record deleting old recordings. It will not record over videos that have been saved or locked.
How can I trust Falcon?
Falcon Electronics primary focus are truck drivers like you! We understand your life and how hard it is to be out on the road. We designed our products with the trucker in mind.
We offer 30 day 100% Money Back Guarantee
We offer 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
We offer excellent before and after sale customer service.
Call us at 972.600.1320 to experience the best customer service.
Can I upgrade the memory?
You have an option to select the amount of memory you would like to add during your purchase. *You will receive two SD Cards
This unit does not include free SD cards.
You can select from 32GB, 64GB and 128GB micro SD cards. This system can use up to a 128GB micro SD card. However, you can buy micro SD cards from anywhere.
Recording length for 16GB? 32GB? 64GB? 128GB?
Length of Recording Time on SD Cards:
• 3-4 Hrs with 16GB
• 6-8 Hrs with 32GB
• 12-16 Hrs with 64GB
• 24-28 Hrs with 128GB
Video will continuously record based on the size of the SD card. Once it starts to loop record, it will delete old video with new video. It will not record over any saved videos.
*memory length above is only in WVGA resolution while recording on one camera. Memory length is 50% less when recording on both cameras for this Prime 4 system.
What is G-Sensor?
This unit includes a G-Sensor Feature
G-Sensor: gravity sensor that will lock and protect videos when a rapid deceleration or acceleration occurs, as in an accident. When the G-Sensor is activated, then the video file that is currently being written will be locked so the continuous recording will not delete this video file.
Setting of G-sensor for loop recording: Press menu button "M", go to "Mode", then to "Video setup", then to "G-sensor", and select "LOW"
CLICK HERE to View our "How To" videos
How good is the recording during the day & night?
The main camera AND outside camera's offers 1080P for great day and night recordings. The night recording is solid and will get the job done. But the night recording will need some light from headlights, street lights, moon light and other light sources.
How does Motion Detection work? How does Parking Monitor work?
Make sure that the power source is still active, otherwise dash camera will not work.
When you pull over for the night, turn ON the Motion Detection feature.
How it works: Motion Detection ON
Motion Detection feature ON will lock and saved video only when motion or vibration is detected and when motion or vibration is not detected, it will go back into continuous loop recording.
When you get back into the vehicle, make sure you turn OFF Motion Detection feature.
How it works: Parking Monitor
When you pull over for the night, change to Parking Monitor Mode.
Parking Monitor feature ON will lock and saved video only when motion or vibration is detected and the TIME FRAME of saved and locked recording is based on your loop recording setting of either 3, 5, or 10 minutes. After 3,5, or 10 minutes, it will go back into continuous loop recording.
- How do I turn OFF/ON Motion Detection and Parking Monitor features? Setting of Motion Detection: Press menu button "M", go to "Mode", then "Video setup", then to "Motion Detection", and select "On" Setting of Parking Monitor: Press menu button "M", go to "Mode", then "Video setup", then to "Parking Monitor", and select "On"
Can I use one power source for this unit?
No, this unit must have 2 power sources, one for each main camera. You can use 2 cigarette lighter chargers that is included or if you want to tap one or both of the main dash cams into hard wire 12 volt power, you can add a 12 volt hard wire kit, click HERE.
If you want a system with 3-4 cams and one power source, then you can view these 2 systems:
How can I pay? Do you offer financing?
You can always call us to order at 972.600.1320.
Or you can add this product to your cart and checkout. During checkout, we offer 4 ways to purchase:
1. You can use a debit/credit card
2. You can pay with your paypal account
3. You can pay with your amazon account
4. You can use Klarna, Buy Now, Pay Later options, once you have added item to cart and on the checkout option.
When will you ship this product?
We ship all products same day as long as you order by 2:30 PM CST.
We offer FREE USPS priority shipping, which will deliver most orders within 1-3 business days. You can upgrade shipping to UPS Ground, UPS 2 day Air or UPS Overnight for an additional cost.
Will you ship to Canada and other countries?
Canada is part of our standard shipping locations, just choose Canada shipping during checkout for $18.99 and we will ship this this via USPS, which usually takes 4-6 business days to deliver.
If you live somewhere else in the world, we can ship to you as well. Just email us email@example.com. Give us your address and we will give you a shipping quote from USPS and FEDEX. Then you will pay for this order via PayPal or bank wire and we will ship order for you immediately!
How do I change the Date and Time?
Stop the camera from recording if it is. Press the "M" button on the bottom of the unit. Using the right arrow, scroll 2 times and highlight Setup and select by pushing in the OK button. Push OK again as the Date/Time is highlighted as the 1st option. Use the right arrow and the OK button to enter date and time and then select menu to get back to your recording screen.
- How do I view my videos? Great question! This Dash Cam system is designed for truckers! This unit includes two main front facing dash cameras that record in HD 1080P. It includes two windshield mounts, a 3rd and 4th outside weatherproof cameras that also records in 1080P. You will be able to record a total of 4 viewpoints at the same time. This unit features stamped date and time viewpoints in HD quality.
What is this?
Stop the camera from recording if it is. Press the “M” button to get into the menu screen. The Mode will be highlighted, use the OK button. Using the right arrow, push 2 times to highlight a Play symbol, which Is your playback option to view recordings.
Have Questions? Call us at 972.600.1320
Have Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org