Pinnacle WiFi 4K GPS QUAD (4 Cam) Dash Cam! Record in 4 Viewpoints! Includes WIFI & ADAS
You Save: $ 84.00 (16%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only -45 Left in Stock!
Top of the Line, 4K Quad Dash Cam System with GPS
Our Pinnacle Quad Dash Cam is specifically designed for Truckers and fleets. The main cams point forward (2 cams on each side of windshield) and mounts to the windshield. The 2 smaller Weatherproof Cams mount on the outside mirrors pointing backwards.
- Includes 4 Cameras, record 3-4 viewpoints at same time
- Main cams records in up to 4K Video resolution, 2 Outside Cams are FULL HD 1080P
- Incredible Day and Night Video
- WiFi technology built in: Connect to main cams to phone / tablet, View live recordings, Transfer videos to phone/tablet via WiFi
- ADAS - Includes lane departure and front collision warning system
- GPS tracker: Record vehicle speed/location on all video files
- Easy install, set up in minutes
- FREE Same Day USPS 2-3 Day Priority Shipping!
- Includes 30-day money back guarantee and 1 year warranty!
NEED ACCESSORIES FOR THIS CAMERA SYSTEM? CLICK HERE.
Have you ever felt like you’ve been falsely accused in a traffic accident or a moving violation? Would it have been beneficial to show video proof of what actually happened? Well, now you can, with our top of the line 4 Cam system from FalconEye. The Pinnacle QUAD DVR 4K WIFI Dash Cam offers crystal clear audio with 4K high-resolution recording of everything you see and hear...from up to 4 different viewpoints.
The days of being falsely accused in a traffic accident or moving violation are now over! Share your side of the story with incredible ease.
- The Pinnacle QUAD DVR 4K WIFI Dash Cam is your vehicle Black Box, records video and audio
- 4K HD main cams with 170° Ultra Wide Angle Lens (when 2nd cam is not plugged in, 1080P when 2nd cam is plugged in)
- Includes 2 1080P waterproof outside cams with a 120-degree wide angle lens & 21’ cables
- Outside Cams 1080P are weatherproof cameras & can be mounted anywhere
- Built in GPS to track vehicle speed/location
- ADAS - Includes lane departure and front collision warning system, will help you avoid accidents with warnings if you are veering from your lane or if you are getting to close to vehicle in front of you
- G-Sensor – protects, saves and locks video files if G-sensor detects hard braking incident, accident or collision
- SOS Button – will allow you to manually lock and protect any video with a touch of a button
- 4 inch Large LCD Screen displays both cameras on LCD or just one
- Can use up to a 256GB SD card (you can supply your own SD card or choose up to 128GB during checkout), requires 2 SD Cards)
- Anti-theft option with motion sensor
Can use up to a 256GB SD card, which would give you 40+ hours of stored recordings. Place one of the wide-angle cameras on your dashboard and the other on your side view mirror and you’re ready to start recording - it’s that easy. Plus, the 3rd & 4th camera is weatherproof and has a 21’ cable, which means you can install this practically anywhere! Treat this system like your own personal black box: strong, secure, and able to record the most important of moments with video and audio.
Protecting yourself on the road has never been easier! Simple to install, easy to use, incredibly useful to have, don’t be caught without this incredible 4 Cam dash cam. Got Questions or need a Free Volume Quote, call us at 972.600.1320 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
SAMPLE DAY & NIGHT VIDEO - 2 Viewpoints
- 2 front facing camera resolution: UHD 2880x2160 @ 24FPS, QHD 2560x1440 @ 30 FPS 4K, Full HD WDR 1920 x 1080 @ 60 FPS (1920x1080 when 2nd camera is plugged in)
- 2 Outside Cams: HD WDR 1920 x 1080 @ 30 FPS
- Outside Cams Cable: 21 feet Cables
- Main Cameras: 170 Degree WDR
- Outside Cams: 3rd-4th camera 120 Degree Wide Angle,
- Photo: 12.0 Mega-pixel, JPEG Display: 4.0” TFT Colorful LCD
- SD Card: up to 256GB micro SD Card
- Length of Recording Time on SD Cards:
- 2.5 - 3 Hr with 16GB SD
- 5-6 Hr with 32GB
- 10-12 Hr with 64GB
- 20-24 HR with 128G
- 40+ HR with 256GB
- Sensor: Dual Sony IMX323
- Wi-Fi: Included
- ADAS: Included
- Night Vision
- Included GPS: Included (tracks vehicle speed & location)
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Included Chipset: NT96663 + 2GB DDRIII Video File
- Format: H.264 MP4
- G-Sensor: 3 axis solid collision detection
- SOS Button: included Interface:
- 2.0, HDMI Internal
- Microphone: included
- Operation System: Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista or above
- Continuous Loop Recording
- Included Parking Motion Detection
- Included Power: DC5V
- Battery: Rechargeable 330mAh Li-Polymer Battery
- Cycled Recording: Included Nominal charging time: Max 2 hours
- Battery Use Time: Up to 5 minutes (not designed to be used without charger)
- Includes 2 Pinnacle 4K main front facing cams with 4" LCD
- Includes 2 waterproof outside bracket cams w/ 21 foot cable
- Includes 2 Cig Lighter DC mobile chargers with USB Female Plug
- You choose to include no memory, 32GB, 64GB, or 128GB (will include 2 of each SD card when you purchase from us)
- 2 Heavy duty windshield mounts
- 2 GPS Antennas
- FREE App for WiFi (called TimaCam)
- User guide, Quick Start Guide
NEED ACCESSORIES FOR THIS CAMERA SYSTEM? CLICK HERE.
What is this?
Great question! This Dash Cam system is designed for truckers! This unit includes two main front facing dash cameras that record in 4K resolution. It includes two windshield mounts and a 1080P resolution 3rd and 4th outside weatherproof camera’s that can be mounted anywhere. You will be able to record a total of 4 viewpoints at the same time. This unit features stamped date and time viewpoints in HD quality.
How does it work?
This unit installs in minutes. Simply plug in each of your two front facing 4K resolution dash cams into the cigarette lighter charger, then mount on the windshield with the heavy-duty suction mount. Insert a microSD card (up to 128GB) inside the SD slot on the top of both dash cameras. Next plug in your 2nd and 3rd cameras into main dash cameras systems. You can install these waterproof 2nd and 3rd cameras anywhere (each has 21' cable).
Most customers will install a main dash cameras on each side of the windshield and then install 2nd and 3rd camera on each outside mirror, pointing backwards. You will now have full video coverage to protect your front and back of your vehicle.
Once the main dash cams are receiving power, the units will automatically record everything you see and hear from all 4 viewpoints. Once the SD card is full, the unit will continuously loop record deleting old recordings. It will not record over videos that have been saved or locked.
How can I trust Falcon?
Falcon Electronics primary focus are truck drivers like you! We understand your life and how hard it is to be out on the road. We designed our products with the trucker in mind.
We offer 30 day 100% Money Back Guarantee
We offer 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
We offer excellent before and after sale customer service.
Call us at 972.600.1320 to experience the best customer service.
Can I upgrade the memory?
You have an option to select the amount of memory you would like to add during your purchase. *You will receive two SD Cards
This unit does not include free SD cards.
You can select from 32GB, 64GB and 128GB micro SD cards. This system can use up to a 128GB micro SD card. However, you can buy micro SD cards from anywhere.
Recording length for 32GB? 64GB? 128GB?
Length of Recording Time on SD Cards:
• 8-10 Hrs with 32GB
• 16-20 Hrs with 64GB
• 32-40 Hrs with 128GB
Video will continuously record based on the size of the SD card. Once it starts to loop record, it will delete old video with new video. It will not record over any saved or locked videos.
What is G-Sensor? SOS Button?
This unit includes both a G-Sensor and SOS button:
G-Sensor: gravity sensor that will lock and protect videos when a rapid deceleration or acceleration occurs, as in an accident. When the G-Sensor is activated, then the video file that is currently being written will be locked so the continuous recording will not delete this video file.
SOS Button: manual button that will allow you to lock and protect videos. When you see something, you want to save until you get to your computer, you press the SOS button and that video file that is currently being written will be locked so the continuous recording will not delete this video file.
How good is the recording during the day & night?
The main camera offers 4K HD recording for great day recordings. Night recording is very solid as well recording in HD 4K resolution.
The 2nd camera offers HD 1080P recording for very good day recording. Night recording is very solid as well recording in HD 1080P resolution.
If you drive a lot in low light situations and you want great recording at night, this unit is the best unit for you.
How does Motion Parking Mode work?
Make sure that the power source is still active, otherwise, dash camera will not work.
When you pull over for the night, turn ON the Motion Detection feature.
How it works:
Motion Detection feature ON will lock and saved video only when motion or vibration is detected and when motion or vibration is not detected, it will go back into continuous loop recording.
When you get back into the vehicle, make sure you turn OFF Motion Detection feature.
Can I use one power source for this unit?
No, this unit has to have 2 power sources, one for each main camera. You can use 2 cigarette lighter chargers that is included or if you want to tap one or both of the main dash cams into hard wire 12 volt power, you can add a 12 volt hard wire kit, click HERE.
If you want a system with 3-4 cams and one power source, then you will need to check out these 2 systems:
How can I pay? Do you offer financing?
You can always call us to order at 972.600.1320.
Or you can add this product to your cart and then checkout. During checkout, we offer 4 ways to purchase:
1. You can use a debit/credit card
2. You can pay with your paypal account
3. You can pay with your amazon account
4. You can select our financing partner, Klarna during the check-out screen.
When will you ship this product?
We ship all products same day as long as you order by 2:30 PM CST.
We offer FREE USPS priority shipping, which will deliver most orders within 1-3 business days. You can upgrade shipping to UPS Ground, UPS 2 day Air or UPS Overnight for an additional cost.
Will you ship to Canada and other countries?
We ship to canada all of the time, just choose Canada shipping during checkout for $18.99 and we will ship this this via USPS, which usually takes 4-6 days to deliver.
If you live somewhere else in the world, we can ship to you as well. Just email us email@example.com, give us your address and we will give you a shipping quote from USPS and FEDEX. Then you will pay for this order via paypal or bank wire and we will ship this order for you immediatley!
How do I change the Date and Time?
Stop the camera from recording if it is. Press the bottom left OK button. Next Press the middle right button two times, use right down arrow button to highlight Date/Time, press OK button. Use up/down arrows to change date and time and use OK button to toggle between sections.
How do I view my videos?
Stop the camera from recording if it is. by press the “OK” button. Press "M" middle left button 2 times. Use arrows to select recordings and press OK to play and stop video.