Join our mailing list and get 12% OFF of your first order with us. Simply start by typing in your e-mail in the form below!
Powerful Cam System That Captures 4 Viewpoints at Once!
Our FalconEye 1080P 4 Cam DVR Dash Cam System offers crystal clear audio and high-resolution recording. Records everything you see and hear from 3-4 viewpoints. Records 180 degrees from the front facing cams. Mount cams facing backwards to record everything behind you for 360 degrees of coverage!
- Protect Yourself with 360 Degrees of Coverage
- Includes 4 Cameras, Record 3-4 Viewpoints at Same Time
- Includes 2 Waterproof Cameras w/30’ Cable (mount on both mirrors)
- Can use up to 256GB (Choose Memory During Checkout)
- Can add GPS to track vehicle speed/location on Video (add GPS upon checkout) NOTE: ADDING THE GPS ANTENNA WILL REPLACE YOUR SUCTION CUP MOUNT WITH A COMMERCIAL GRADE ADHESIVE MOUNT AS SHOWN IN THE GPS ANTENNA PHOTOS.
- Easy Install, Set up in Minutes
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee & 1 Year Warranty
NEED ACCESSORIES FOR THIS CAMERA SYSTEM? CLICK HERE.
- The FalconEye 4 Cam Dash Cam acts as your vehicle black box
- Records all you see and hear in 360 degrees with time and date stamped HD Video
- Records continuously, replacing old video footage with new footage
- Four cameras included, records 4 viewpoints at once
- Can add GPS Antenna to track vehicle speed/location on Video (add GPS upon checkout)
- 2 Main Cameras have a 1080P Wide Angle HD Camera
- 2nd Cams is 100% weatherproof with 120 degree angle & 30’ Cable
- G-Sensor – record and save video file if you are in an accident
- SOS: manually lock & protect video by pushing button
- Infrared LED’s for improved recording in low light driving
- 2.7” LCD Screen - LARGE LCD Screen
- Parking Motion Mode: turn on parking mode & dash cam will turn on and record when unit senses motion
- Easy to operate, installs in minutes. Ready to use out of the box
- Includes rechargeable lithium ion battery
- You choose the Memory, either get no memory included, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB or 128GB included (will need 2 SD cards, can use up to a 256GB SD Card)
- Includes 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, NO RISK
- Includes 1 Years Manufacturing Warranty
HOW IT WORKS
- Window mount both main cameras on in the middle of your windshield pointing forward and then install the outside weatherproof 2nd cams on the driver and passenger side mirror pointing backwards
- With this set up, you will have virtually 360 degrees of coverage. Your two main cameras will record about 180 degrees in front of you and you have a camera on each mirror
- 2 Micro SD cards required to record all of the videos
- No memory is included. Upon checkout, you can buy this product without memory or add 16, 32, 64 or 128GB memory with your dash cam (you will need 2 SD cards, if you buy from us, we include 2)
- G-sensor feature- automatically locks and protects the video files if you are in an accident.
- 2n. Any video that you save with SOS button or that G-Sensor saves, cannot be recorded over unless you format the sd cards
Protecting yourself on the road has never been easier! Simple to install, easy to use, incredibly useful to have, don’t be caught without a 4 Camera 1080P Trucker Dash Cam of your very own. Order today and take advantage of our exclusive low pricing.
Want more 2 or 3 Cameras? We also offer a 2 Cam Dash Cam System and a 3 Camera System.
- Video Main Camera: AVI Format, 1920 x 1080 @ 25 fps
- Video Second Camera: AVI Format, 640 by 480 @ 30 fps
- Viewing Angle: Main Camera 130 Degree, 2nd Camera 120 Degree
- Photo: 2.0 Mega-pixel, JPEG
- Display: 2.7” TFT Colorful LCD
- SD Card: up to 256 GB micro SD Card
- Camera Chipset: Novatek 96658
- Camera Lens: Sony 323
- Length of Recording Time on SD Cards:
- 3.5 Hr with 16GB SD at 1080P
- 6-7 Hr with 32GB at 1080P
- 12-14 Hr with 64GB at 1080P
- 24-28 HR with 128GB at 1080P
- Sensor: NT99141
- G-Sensor & SOS Button: included
- Interface: USB. 2.0, HDMI
- Internal Microphone: included
- Operation System: Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista or above
- Continuous Loop Recording: Included
- Motion Detection: Included
- Power: DC5V
- Rechargeable 210mAh Li-Polymer Battery
- Cycled Recording: Included
- Nominal charging time: Max 2 hours
- Battery Use Time: Up to 5 minutes (not designed to be used without charger)
- 2 FalconEye Trucker front facing 1080P main dash cams
- 2 Outside waterproof cameras with bracket and 30 foot cable
- 2 USB charging/data Lines
- 2 CLA DC mobile chargers
- No Memory included unless you choose during checkout
- 2 Heavy duty windshield mounts
- 2 User guides
NEED ACCESSORIES FOR THIS CAMERA SYSTEM? CLICK HERE.
What is this?
Great question! This Dash Cam system is designed for truckers! This unit includes two main front facing dash cameras that record in 1080P resolution. It includes two windshield mounts and a 3rd and 4th outside weatherproof camera’s that can be mounted anywhere. You will be able to record a total of 4 viewpoints at the same time. This unit features stamped date and time viewpoints in HD quality.
How does it work?
This unit installs in minutes. Simply plug in each of your two front facing dash cams into the cigarette lighter charger, then mount on the windshield with the heavy-duty suction mount. Insert a microSD card (up to 128GB) inside the SD slot on the side of both dash cameras. Next plug in your 2nd and 3rd cameras into main dash cameras systems. You can install these waterproof 2nd and 3rd cameras anywhere (has 30' cable).
Most customers will install a main dash cameras on each side of the windshield and then install 2nd and 3rd camera on each outside mirror, pointing backwards. You will now have full video coverage to protect your front and back of your vehicle.
Once the main dash cams are receiving power, the units will automatically record everything you see and hear from all 4 viewpoints. Once the SD card is full, the unit will continuously loop record deleting old recordings. It will not record over videos that have been saved or locked.
How can I trust Falcon?
Falcon Electronics primary focus are truck drivers like you! We understand your life and how hard it is to be out on the road. We designed our products with the trucker in mind.
We offer 30 day 100% Money Back Guarantee
We offer 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
We offer excellent before and after sale customer service.
Call us at 972.600.1320 to experience the best customer service.
Can I upgrade the memory?
You have an option to select the amount of memory you would like to add during your purchase. *You will receive two SD Cards
This unit does not include free SD cards.
You can select from 32GB, 64GB and 128GB micro SD cards. This system can use up to a 128GB micro SD card. However, you can buy micro SD cards from anywhere.
Recording length for 16GB? 32GB? 64GB? 128GB?
Length of Recording Time on SD Cards:
• 4-5 Hrs with 16GB
• 8-10 Hrs with 32GB
• 16-20 Hrs with 64GB
• 32-40 Hrs with 128GB
Video will continuously record based on the size of the SD card. Once it starts to loop record, it will delete old video with new video. It will not record over any saved videos.
What is G-Sensor? SOS Button?
This unit includes both a G-Sensor and SOS button:
G-Sensor: gravity sensor that will lock and protect videos when a rapid deceleration or acceleration occurs, as in an accident. When the G-Sensor is activated, then the video file that is currently being written will be locked so the continuous recording will not delete this video file.
SOS Button: manual button that will allow you to lock and protect videos. When you see something, you want to save until you get to your computer, you press the SOS button and that video file that is currently being written will be locked so the continuous recording will not delete this video file.
CLICK HERE to View our "How To" videos
How good is the recording during the day & night?
The main camera offers 1080P recording for great recording videos during the day. The night recording is solid and will get the job done. But the night recording will need light from headlights, street lights, moon light and other light sources.
The 2nd camera offers close to 720P recording for very good day recording. The night recording is solid and will get the job done. But the night recording will need light from headlights, street lights, moon light and other light sources.
If you drive a lot in low light situations and you want great recording at night, this unit may not be the best unit for you. You will have to spend more money to get better night recording, but we do have products that offer better night recording.
Click HERE to view sample driving video
Call us at 972.600.1320
How does Motion Parking Mode work?
This unit includes motion parking mode. This is a mode that will allow you to monitor your vehicle from the cameras included only when motion is detected.
How it works:
- When you pull over for the night, change the mode from continuous loop recording to parking mode by pressing RED "P" button
- Now, the unit will not continuous loop record, but will only record when motion is detected and stop recording when motion is gone
- make sure that the power source is still active, otherwise, parking mode will not work
- when you get into the vehicle, make sure you turn off parking mode by pressing red "P" button to put the unit back on continuous loop recording
Can I use one power source for this unit?
No, this unit has to have 2 power sources, one for each main camera. You can use 2 cigarette lighter chargers that is included or if you want to tap one or both of the main dash cams into hard wire 12 volt power, you can add a 12 volt hard wire kit, click HERE.
If you want a system with 3-4 cams and one power source, then you will need to check out these 2 systems:
How can I pay? Do you offer financing?
You can always call us to ordera at 972.600.1320.
Or you can add this product to your cart and then checkout. During checkout, we offer 4 ways to purchase:
1. You can use a debit/credit card
2. You can pay with your paypal account
3. You can pay with your amazon account
4. You can select FuturePay or Get Financing, our financing partners. You will enter your basic information and within 10 seconds, you will see if you qualify. If you qualify, then your order will come to us and you will receive a confirmation email with your order number and tracking information. FuturePay and Get Financing require good credit history to qualify.
When will you ship this product?
We ship all products same day as long as you order by 2:30 PM CST.
We offer FREE USPS priority shipping, which will deliver most orders within 1-3 business days. You can upgrade shipping to UPS Ground, UPS 2 day Air or UPS Overnight for an additional cost.
Will you ship to Canada and other countries?
We ship to canada all of the time, just choose Canada shipping during checkout for $18.99 and we will ship this this via USPS, which usually takes 4-6 days to deliver.
If you live somewhere else in the world, we can ship to you as well. Just email us email@example.com, give us your address and we will give you a shipping quote from USPS and FEDEX. Then you will pay for this order via paypal or bank wire and we will ship this order for you immediatley!
How do I change the Date and Time?
Power the camera on if it is not already on and stop the camera from recording if it is. Tap the "Menu" button and scroll down 14 times or until you see "Date" is highlighted and press "OK". Tap "UP" or "DOWN to change year if needed and tap the "Park Monitor" to switch to the next field and press "UP" or "DOWN" to switch it's value.
How do I view my videos?
Power the camera on if it is not already on and stop the camera from recording if it is. Press and hold the "Menu" button for 3 to 5 seconds then release. Press and hold the "Menu" button for 3 to 5 seconds again and you should see a light blue circle appear in the middle of your screen with a white play arrow in it. You are now in the play back mode.
You can also view videos by connecting the camera to a computer with a USB cable. Once you have don this 2 options will appear on camera screen, Press the "OK" button on "Open USB Storage Device" when it is highlighted. The options on your camera screen should then read "Close USB Storage Device and Charge Mode". A folder should then appear on your computer screen, select open to view files and then select "DCIM" then select DCIMA to view front camera files and DCIMB videos for the back camera files.
FREE USPS 1-5 Day Shipping in USA & orders ship same day (by 2:00 PM CST MON-FRI)
Financed offered by Bread, with multiple financing options that can fit most budgets & credit scores.
Offering the best pre and post-sale support! Call us, we answer, we are from Texas! 972.600.1320