CHOOSE ONE OF OUR FINANCING PARTNERS BELOW AT CHECKOUT.
If you are NOT approved at checkout by your 1st choice, then please go back to checkout and try with the 2nd option. For more information on our financing partners, click HERE or on our “Financing” tab.
Limited to purchases up to $3000 maximum, click on FuturePay to apply during the checkout process. Subject to credit approval, this process takes only seconds after which you can complete your purchase.
GetFinancing will approve $500 or more in purchases only & does not require as good of credit history as FuturePay. To apply, click on GetFinancing during the checkout process.
F-ELD (Electronic Logging Device) - Simple & Cost Effective FMCSA Compliant ELD! No Monthly Fees!
December 2017 is fast approaching and whether you like it or not, you must be ELD compliant. Our ELD is 100% FMCSA certified, approved and registered, so once the new law takes effect in December, you will be 100% legal!
Don't wait until December to buy an ELD as there will be 1.5 million truckers looking to buy an ELD in December and most if not all companies will RUN out of inventory! Buy and Save NOW!
We’ve created an electronic logging device (ELD) that’s easy to use, keeps you compliant, and has free monthly service* for individual drivers.
- Low cost hardware and free monthly service (if you are an owner operator)
- Driver-first design, with logs you control
- Easy installation, setup and use
- Worry-free compliance
- Replaces the need for manually logging hours on paper logs
What is an ELD?
An ELD is an electronic logging device designed to log the hours of service (HOS) for professional truck drivers. An ELD will connect to truck engine data through its vehicle diagnostic port and record engine data
What is an ELD needed?
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) is mandating that carriers and drivers transition to an ELD by December of 2017
What you get?
- ELD Truck Adapter
- 9-pin Y Cable
- 6-Pin Adapter (any trucks prior to 1996 should not order this F-ELD)
- 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener for dash mounting
- Free access to the robust F-ELD app
- Free access to the management portal: ONE20 Dashboard
- Quick Start Guide
- Owner’s Manual
How it Works?
- Requires Android or Apple devices, either phone or tablet, with low-powered bluetooth and data plan.
- Download the ONE20 F-ELD Driver app
- Connect the included cable to your 9-pin or 6-pin port
- Mount the F-ELD Truck Adapter
- Watch the short training video