- Products OVER $150
- 1001-1500 = $128.99 (T3-1500)
FalconEye products come with a FREE standard 1 year manufacturers warranty. However, many customers would like to add a 2-3 year replacement and/or repair extended warranty that will cover any manufacturers defect after one year and/or any accidental customer abuse.
Continue to read all the details to learn more about this incredible "No Questions Asked" program. If you have any questions contact us at 972.600.1320 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of owning a Consumer Priority Service (CPS) Extended Warranty Plan from FalconEye:
- Total Access: With CPS you can file a claim for repair or replacement 24 hours a day 7 days a week through our consumer network at www.cpscentral.com
- Zero Deductible: Nearly all CPS plans include a zero deductible. This means that ALL costs associated with Parts and Labor to repair your defective product are covered. Owning a CPS service plan means you’re FULLY COVERED.
- Product Replacement Plan: Any product that uses a power cord or uses a battery qualifies for this program. If your product fails to operate properly under the terms of its written warranty, we will replace it, No Questions Asked!
- Peace of Mind: Owning a CPS service plan virtually guarantees that you will get years of use from your product through the duration of the plan.
Is a CPS Warranty just an extension of the existing manufacturer’s warranty?
No, actually it's an upgrade to your existing manufacturer’s warranty. A CPS Warranty offers benefits that aren't offered by manufacturers like accidental damage.
What’s the difference between a Replacement Plan and Repair Plan?
A Replacement Plan is available for products under $150. If the product fails, you will receive a check for what you paid for the product minus shipping and tax.
A Repair Plan is for products over $150 and offers free repair coverage for your product any time during the life of your warranty. If we can’t fix it, we’ll replace it!
How am I covered?
For the Replacement Plan, your coverage provides for a one-time replacement of the covered product. For the Repair Plan, you are covered for a period of up to three years (depending on which plan you purchase). Benefits include parts and labor for required repairs on your product.
Can I transfer the Protection Plan to a new owner?
Yes! CPS Warranties are transferable between owners.
Is my product covered if it’s stolen or if I lose it?
Unfortunately, the CPS Warranty does not cover lost or stolen products.
Is there a deductible?
Zero dollar deductible for the Replacement Plans and the Repair Plans.
What happens if my product breaks?
You can contact CPS directly to file a claim in three ways:
FREE USPS 1-5 Day Shipping in USA & orders ship same day (by 2:00 PM CST MON-FRI)
Financed offered by Bread, with multiple financing options that can fit most budgets & credit scores.
Offering the best pre and post-sale support! Call us, we answer, we are from Texas! 972.600.1320