FalconEye 1440P Dash Cam, Day/Night Video, 2 Mounts Included
You Save: $ 62.00 (30%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 47 Left in Stock!
Low-Light Dash Cam on the Market! Use up to 256GB Memory Card.
The FalconEye 2nd GEN 1440P Dash Cam is a high resolution, WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) camera with True H.264 Compression. This camera offers a wide 170 degree viewing angle and 2304 x 1440P high resolution recording. With high quality recordings you can now defend against insurance fraud, help win insurance settlements, save on deductibles and protect your driving record.
- 2nd GEN 1440P wide angle HDR camera with incredible resolution for day & night recording
- Wide Dynamic Range offers explosive colors and extended wide angle
- G-Sensor: record and save and lock video file when G-sensor detects collision
- SOS: manually lock video with push of a button
- Continuous Loop recording: when card is full, video will loop record and delete old video files with new video
- Includes 2 Mounts: windshield suction cup mount and a 3M commercial tape mount for more permanent installation on windshield
- Anti-theft technology with motion detector
- Installs in minutes, ready to use out of the box
With its compact size and adjustable mount, our 2nd Gen 1440P wide angle HDR dash cam is small and takes up very little room on your windshield.
- H.264 video format with dash cam loop recording
- Clear day and night recording resolution
- 2304 x 1440 resolution @30fps, Real 1440P
- Stunning 2.0” HD LCD screen (16:9 LCD)
- G-Sensor to protect video files during crashes or high impact
- Large SD Card Slot, up to 256 GB of storage for HD video
- 170 wide angle dash cam lenses
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) dash cam lens
- Novatek 96600, top of the line, fast and stable chip set
- SOS - included
- 2 Mounts included: Windshield Suction cup mount and 3M commercial tape mount
- Microphone with one button mute
- 2nd GEN 1440P Dash Cam
- DC mobile chargers
- Choose memory upon checkout (up to 256GB available)
- 2 Windshield Mounts: 3M Heavy Duty Double Sided Tape & suction cup windshield mount
- User guides
NEED ACCESSORIES FOR THIS CAMERA SYSTEM? CLICK HERE.
SAMPLE DRIVING VIDEO
What is this?
Great question! This is our best single day and night dash cam unit that includes a front facing 1440P HD WDR camera. It records everything you see in HD quality! All videos will be time and date stamped to give you video evidence of what occurred! No more "He said, She said", now you can prove who was at fault!
Plus, you can record and save cool scenery, unexpected incidents, and much more to your social media outlets.
How does it work?
This unit installs in minutes. Simply plug in 12volt cigarette lighter in to the main windshield mount. Next, insert the included micro SD card inside the dash cam. Now, once the dash cam is receiving power, the unit will automatically record everything you see and hear from in stunning HD 1440P Video quality! When the SD card is full, the unit will loop record continuously! This unit includes 32GB micro SD card at no extra cost!
We sell 64GB and 128GB micro SD cards, most of our system can use up to a 256GB micro SD card
How can I trust Falcon?
Falcon Electronics primary focus are truck drivers like you! We understand your life and how hard it is to be out on the road. We designed our products with the trucker in mind.
We offer 30 day 100% Money Back Guarantee
We offer 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
We offer excellent before and after sale customer service.
Call us at 972.600.1320 to experience the best customer service
How much memory is included? Can I upgrade the memory?
This unit includes 32GB micro SD card at no extra cost!
We sell 64GB and 128GB micro SD cards. This system can use up to a 256GB micro SD card.
However, you can buy micro SD cards from anywhere.
Recording length for 16GB? 32GB? 64GB? 128GB? 256GB?
Length of Recording Time on SD Cards:
- 4-5 Hrs with 16GB
- 8-10 Hrs with 32GB
- 16-20 Hrs with 64GB
- 32-40 Hrs with 128GB
- 40-48 Hrs with 256GB
Video will continuously record based on the size of the SD card. Once it starts to loop record, it will delete old video with new video. It will not record over any saved videos.
What is G-Sensor? SOS Button?
This unit includes both a G-Sensor and SOS button:
G-Sensor: gravity sensor that will lock and protect videos when a rapid deceleration or acceleration occurs, as in an accident. When the G-Sensor is activated, then the video file that is currently being written will be locked so the continuous recording will not delete this video file.
SOS Button: manual button that will allow you to lock and protect videos. When you see something, you want to save until you get to your computer, you press the SOS button and that video file that is currently being written will be locked so the continuous recording will not delete this video file.
View our "How To" videos
How good is the recording during the day & night?
The main camera offers 144oP recording for awesome, stunning recording videos during the day. The night recording is the best we have ever seen! This unit has a great sensor and chip that will take all video at night and do an amazing job of brightening the video to give you awesome, bright recordings in low light situations! We believe that you will be amazed at the low light recording!
Click HERE to view sample driving video
Call us at 972.600.1320
Can I add another camera to this unit?
No, this unit only comes with 1 front facing camera and a 2nd camera cannot be added.
How does Motion/Parking Mode work?
How it works:
- When you pull over for the night, change the mode from continuous loop recording to parking mode by pressing RED "P" button
- Now, the unit will not continuous loop record, but will only record when motion is detected and stop recording when motion is gone.
- Make sure that the power source is still active, otherwise, parking mode will not work.
- When you get into the vehicle, make sure you turn off parking mode by pressing red "P" button to put the unit back on continuous loop recording.
View our "How To" videos
Is this system designed for truck, car or what type of vehicle?
This unit is perfect for any vehicle! We have many truckers, RV owners, pickup truck owners, taxi companies, Uber drivers and regular consumers that use this system. If you are looking for a front facing camera that offers the best night and day recording and largest memory available in the US, this is the cam for you!
How can I pay? Do you offer financing?
You can always call us to place order at 972.600.1320.
Or you can add this product to your cart, then checkout. During checkout, we offer 4 ways to purchase:
- You can use a debit/credit card
- You can pay with your PayPal account
- You can pay with your Amazon account
- You can select FuturePay or Get Financing, our financing partners. You will enter your basic information and within 10 seconds, you will see if you qualify. If you qualify, then your order will come to us and you will receive a confirmation email with your order number and tracking information. FuturePay and Get Financing require good credit history to qualify.
When will you ship this product?
We ship all products same day if you order by 2:30 PM CST.
We offer FREE USPS priority shipping, which will deliver most orders within 1-3 business days. You can upgrade shipping to UPS Ground, UPS 2-day Air or UPS Overnight for an additional cost.
Will you ship to Canada and other countries?
Canada is part of our standard shipping locations, just choose Canada shipping during checkout for $18.99 and we will ship this this via USPS, which usually takes 4-6 business days to deliver.
If you live somewhere else in the world, we can ship to you as well. Just email us email@example.com. Give us your address and we will give you a shipping quote from USPS and FEDEX. Then you will pay for this order via PayPal or bank wire and we will ship order for you immediately!
How do I change the Date and Time?
Power the camera on and stop the camera from recording. Tap the "Menu" button and scroll down 5 times or until you see "Date" is highlighted and press "OK". Tap "UP" or "DOWN to change year if needed and tap the "OK" button to switch to the next field and press "UP" or
"DOWN" to switch its value.
View our "How To" videos:
How do I view videos?
Power the camera on and stop the camera from recording. Tap the "Menu" and scroll down 3 times or until the option that says "Video" is highlighted. Press "OK" and your files should appear. Press the "OK" button to play videos and press the directional arrows to scroll through videos.
You can also view videos by connecting the camera to a computer with a USB cable. Once you have done this, 3 options will appear on camera screen, Press the "OK" button on "Mass Storage" when it is highlighted. Your Camera screen should then read "Mass Storage". A folder should appear on your computer screen, select open to view files, select CARDV, then select MOVIE. Your files should appear, select file to view.
Why does my camera read "No TF card inserted"?
The reason your card reads "No TF card inserted" is because the card needs to be formatted.
To format your card: Make sure your dash cam is not recording. Tap the "Menu" button while the error message is showing on your screen. Scroll to until the "Settings" option is highlighted and press the "OK" button. Scroll until the format option is highlighted and press the "OK" button. Select and highlight the check mark and press the "OK" button and then confirm the format. After doing this exit the menu and you should be able to record now
View our "How To" videos