Forklift Heavy Duty WIRED Backup Cam System! Designed for Forklifts, comes with 1 1080P Heavy Duty Wired Forklift Cam, Can add a 2nd camera during checkout or in future
- Stainless Steel, Heavy Duty Waterproof 1080P Forklift Camera with built-in Heavy Duty Magnet
- Cam: 1080P Wide Angle Camera, DESIGNED for forklift or similar equipment, with built-in Magnet
- Cable: Includes heavy duty Camera cable with each camera you purchase, camera lengths should be chosen during checkout (if you do not choose cable, we will ship 30' cable). Cable Lengths available are 9' 15', 30', 45' or 60' foot cables
- Views: See what is behind or in front of the forklift (or both if you purchase 2 cameras) at all times (or in front, depending upon where you install the camera)
- Installation: 30-90 minute estimated install time frame
- Avoid Accidents: Avoid most or all catastrophic accidents with other people and/or accidents damaging equipment and more
- FREE Shipping: We ship all orders out USPS Priority or UPS Ground, 1-4 Day shipping
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee: Not sure if this is the headset for you, CHECK it out for 30 days to make sure!
- Save Money: Reduce Insurance rates and premiums immediately
This backup camera offers a heavy duty 1080P camera with 9' to 60' foot heavy duty cable that offers 1920x1080P camera resolution, heavy duty commercial grade camera with magnet built-in & Super Night Vision for excellent low light viewing, even in pitch black conditions! Plus, if you want a 2nd camera to view 2 viewpoints, you can add a 2nd camera to this system! If you want to avoid costly accidents and improve driver and work safety, purchase our forklift 1-2 cam system to a forklift of any type, which will allow you to see what is behind or in front of you during reverse or at all times.
OPTIONAL LCD UPGRADES AVAILABLE:
- Option 1: WATERPROOF IP67 7" LCD. If you are install this LCD in an application where the LCD is not covered and could get water/weather, then you can upgrade to the waterproof 7" LCD
- Option 2: 4CH with DVR. If you need more than 2 cameras to be installed and/or you want to record with a DVR, then you can upgrade to our our 4 Channel 7" LCD with DVR
- Option 3: 2CH 9" LCD: If you want a larger LCD than 7", then you can upgrade to our 9" LCD with 2 camera inputs.
We also give you 5 lengths for the 1-2 cameras that you purchase. Each camera has a built-in magnet that allows you to install this quickly, plus you can move locations if needed. We offer 9-60' cables and you get one FREE cable for each camera that you purchase. Depending upon your application, you may need a shorter cable of 9 or 15' foot, or you may need our 30, 45 or 60 cable. Just choose one cable of any length (we will only ship one cable per camera) during checkout. If you do not select a cable length, we will ship a 30' cable.
Bottom line, this is a top the line forklift camera system that will help you protect yourself and avoid accidents that is designed for forklifts and offers an incredible video image, in both day and night time viewing! And We are so confident that you will like this system, we will offer you a 100% Money back guarantee. Call us anytime to discuss more, ask questions or get a customized quote at 512.251.8472.
- 1080P Heavy Duty bracket CCD camera with built-in magnet
- Bracket offers a wide variety of installation options.
- 20 Night vision IR lights - up to 35-40 feet night visibility
- IP68 720P Wide angle camera will offer 120 degree wide viewing angle
- Camera angle can change up and down
- Includes Heavy Duty dash mount
- Includes a 60’ heavy duty cable to connect from camera to LCD
- Can add Heavy Duty Trailer connectors that will allow you to install on a two piece trailer or RV
- Easy Install, installs in 45-90 minutes
- Can work in up to -30 Fahrenheit to 160 Fahrenheit
- Includes 1 year warranty
- 1080P IP68 Waterproof Forklift cam (can add a 2nd camera during checkout) with built-in magnet
- Heavy Duty Camera Cables (choose 9, 15, 30, 45 and 60' cable during checkout)
- Heavy duty dash mount
- Cigarette Lighter & 12v Hard Wire Power Cable for 7" LCD
- Installation guide
Product Disclaimer: This system is designed to be an aid and should not replace the need to drive carefully. Under no circumstances will manufacturer, supplier or retailer accept any responsibility or cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damage or for injuries results from installing or using this system or from any backing accident.
FREE USPS 1-5 Day Shipping in USA & orders ship same day (by 2:00 PM CST MON-FRI)
Financed offered by Bread, with multiple financing options that can fit most budgets & credit scores.
Offering the best pre and post-sale support! Call us, we answer, we are from Texas! 972.600.1320