FalconEye offers a 1 year manufacturers warranty on all products that we sell. However, many customers would like to add a 2-3 year replacement/repair program that will cover any defect, customer or manufacturers defect. To learn more about this incredible program, read this and contact us if you have any questions: 972.600.1320, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of owning a Consumer Priority Service Extended Warranty Plan from FalconEye:
- Total Access: With CPS you can file a claim for repair or replacement 24 hours a day 7 days a week through our consumer network at www.cpscentral.com
- Zero Deductible:Nearly all CPS plans are zero deductible. This means that ALL costs associated with Parts and Labor to repair your defective product are covered. Owning a CPS service plan means you’re FULLY COVERED.
- Product Replacement Plan: Any product that plugs in or takes a battery qualifies for this program. If your product fails to operate properly under the terms of its written warranty, we will replace it, No Questions Asked!
- Peace of Mind: Owning a CPS service plan virtually guarantees that you will get years of use from your product through the duration of the plan.
Is a CPS Warranty just an extension of the existing manufacturer’s warranty?
No, actually it's an upgrade to your existing manufacturer’s warranty. A CPS Warranty offers benefits that aren't offered by manufacturers like accidental damage.
What’s the difference between a Replacement Plan and Repair Plan?
A Replacement Plan is available for products under $150. If the product fails, you will receive a check for what you paid for the product minus shipping and tax.
A Repair Plan is for products over $150 and offers free repair coverage for your product any time during the life of your warranty. If we can’t fix it, we’ll replace it!
How am I covered?
For the Replacement Plan, your coverage provides for a one-time replacement of the covered product. For the Repair Plan, you are covered for a period of up to three years (depending on which plan you purchase). Benefits include parts and labor for required repairs on your product.
Can I transfer the Protection Plan to a new owner?
Yes! CPS Warranties are transferable between owners.
Is my product covered if it’s stolen or if I lose it?
Unfortunately, the CPS Warranty does not cover lost or stolen products.
Is there a deductible?
Zero dollar deductible for the Replacement Plans and the Repair Plans.
What happens if my product breaks?
You can contact CPS directly to file a claim in three ways:
- Online at www.cpscentral.com and click the “File a Claim” button
- Via email at email@example.com
- Call in toll free at 800-905-0443