3 Camera Dashcam System - One Power Source! Record 3 Viewpoints!
You Save: $ 100.00 (27%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only -127 Left in Stock!
EXCLUSIVE 3 CAM Dash Cam with 1 LCD and 1 Power Source! Easy Install! Perfect for Fleets, Truckers, Towing Companies and much more!
- Includes 1 front facing main camera unit that mounts on a windshield to record everything that happens in front of you.
- Includes 2 weatherproof cams with 45' cables that can mount on each outside mirror to record everything that happens behind and on each side of your vehicle.
- Includes 3" LCD so you can view all videos from your vehicle
- Uses only one power source for main dash cam that plugs into 12v CLA
- Includes 2 SD Card slots
- Add memory up to 128GB micro-SD cards in each SD card slot.
- Record 360 DEGREE of recording coverage.
NEED ACCESSORIES FOR THIS CAMERA SYSTEM?
- Want to track your speed & location with GPS?
This dash cam acts as your vehicle black box, records all you see and hear with a time and date stamped video file that will help you prevent fraudulent claims and erroneous traffic tickets. We all know that this technology has been used by police officers for years to protect them, why shouldn’t you use that same technology? Now, if your insurance companies or any Judge wants evidence of a traffic ticket or accident, you will have a time and date stamped video that will assist you!
- Video Main Camera: AVI Format, 1920 x 1080 @ 30 fps
- Video Second Camera: AVI Format, 640 by 480 @ 30 fps
- Viewing Angle: Main Camera 140 Degree, 2nd Camera 120 Degree
- CPU: Dual Core CPU
- Display: 3.0” TFT Colorful LCD
- SD Card: Dual microSD Card Slots. You can have up to a 128GB microSD Card in each SD Card Slot
- Length of Recording Time on SD Cards:
- 4-5 Hrs with 16GB
- 8-10 Hrs with 32GB
- 16-20 Hrs with 64GB
- 32-40 Hrs with 128GB
- Video Format: H.264 .AVI File Format
- 2nd and 3rd Cam Wire Length: 45' Feet
- Sensor: NT99141
- G-Sensor & SOS Button: included (with controller)
- Interface: USB. 2.0, AV-IN, GPS (GPS optional)
- Internal Microphone: included (main camera only)
- Operation System: Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista or above
- Continuous Loop Recording: Included
- Motion Detection: Included
- Power: DC5V
- Rechargeable 210mAh Li-Polymer Battery
- Cycled Recording: Included
- Nominal charging time: Max 2 hours
- Battery Use Time: Up to 5 minutes (not designed to be used without charger)
- 1 Main Dash Cam with 3.0" LCD
- 2 weatherproof outside 2nd cameras with bracket and 45 foot cable
- 1 USB charging/data Line
- 1 Cig Lighter DC mobile charger
- 1 Heavy duty windshield mount
- 1 Wired Controller(will allow customer to lock videos, turn off recording & more)
- 1 Power Module
- 1 User guide
What is this?
This Dash Cam system is designed for truckers! This unit includes one main front facing dash camera and two outside weather-proof cameras with 45' of cable. Only 3.0" LCD with ONE POWER SOURCE that records 3 viewpoints at once. This unit features stamped date and time viewpoints in HD quality. Unit has 2 micro SD card slots and a 12V CLA.
How does it work?
Great question! This Dash Cam system is designed for truckers! This unit includes 1 Main Camera that will mount on Windshield & face forward to record everything that happens in front of you. Includes 2 Waterproof cams with 45' cables that you will mount on each mirror to record everything that happens behind you on each side of your truck. You will be able to record a total of 3 viewpoints in HD at the same time. This unit features stamped date and time viewpoints in HD quality.
This unit installs in minutes. Simply plug in your front facing dash camera into a cigarette lighter charger, then mount on the windshield with the heavy-duty suction mount. Insert a microSD card (up to 128GB) inside the SD slot on the BOTTOM of your dash camera and insert a microSD card (up to 128GB) inside the SD slot on the TOP of your dash camera. Next plug in your 2nd and 4rd cameras into main dash cameras system. You can install the waterproof camera's anywhere (has 45' cable).
Most customers will install the main dash camera on the windshield and then install 2nd AND 3rd camera on the outside mirrors, pointing backwards. You will now have full video coverage to protect your front and back of your vehicle.
Once the main dash cams are receiving power, the units will automatically record everything you see and hear from both viewpoints. Once the SD card's are full, the unit will continuously loop record deleting old recordings. It will not record over videos that have been saved or locked.
How can I trust Falcon?
Falcon Electronics primary focus are truck drivers like you! We understand your life and how hard it is to be out on the road. We designed our products with the trucker in mind.
We offer 30 day 100% Money Back Guarantee
We offer 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
We offer excellent before and after sale customer service.
Call us at 972.600.1320 to experience the best customer service.
Can I upgrade the memory?
You have an option to select the amount of memory you would like to add during your purchase. *You will receive two SD Cards
This unit does not include free SD cards.
You can select from 32GB, 64GB and 128GB micro SD cards. This system can use up to a 128GB micro SD card. However, you can buy micro SD cards from anywhere.
Recording length for 32GB? 64GB? 128GB?
Length of Recording Time on SD Cards:
• 6-8 Hrs with 32GB
• 12-16 Hrs with 64GB
• 24-28 Hrs with 128GB
Video will continuously record based on the size of the SD card. Once it starts to loop record, it will delete old video with new video. It will not record over any saved videos.
*memory length above is only in WVGA resolution while recording on one camera. Memory length is 50% less when recording on three cameras for this 3 Camera Dash Cam System.
What is G-Sensor?
This unit includes a G-Sensor Feature
G-Sensor: gravity sensor that will lock and protect videos when a rapid deceleration or acceleration occurs, as in an accident. When the G-Sensor is activated, then the video file that is currently being written will be locked so the continuous recording will not delete this video file.
Setting of G-sensor for loop recording: Press the middle left button, use right down arrow button to Gravity sensing, press OK button and select "LOW"
How good is the recording during the day & night?
The main camera records in 1920x1080P resolution AND outside camera offers 640 480P for great day and night recordings. The night recording is solid and will get the job done. But the night recording will need some light from headlights, street lights, moon light and other light sources.
How does Motion Detection work?
Make sure that the power source is still active, otherwise, dash camera will not work.
When you pull over for the night, or there has not been motion detected for ample amount of time, the Motion Detection feature will automatically activate.
How it works:
Once Motion Detection feature has activated, recordings will lock and saved video to a memory card. When you get back into the vehicle and start ignition, dash camera will automatically go back into continuous loop recording.
How can I pay? Do you offer financing?
You can always call us to order at 972.600.1320.
Or you can add this product to your cart and checkout. During checkout, we offer 4 ways to purchase:
1. You can use a debit/credit card
2. You can pay with your paypal account
3. You can pay with your amazon account
4. You can select Klarna, our financing partners at check-out.
When will you ship this product?
Stop the camera from recording. Press and hold the middle OK button until you get to the menu settings. Next use left down arrow button to highlight Date/Time, press OK button. Use up/down arrows to change date and time and use OK button to toggle between sections.
- How do I view my videos? Stop the camera from recording. Press and hold the middle the “OK” button to view menu settings. Navigate to menu icon SD Card 1 or SD Card 2 to playback recordings.