Pinnacle WiFi 4K GPS DUAL Dash Cam! Top of the Line Dual Cam with Night Vision!
4K WiFi Dual (2 Cam) DashCam with GPS! Top of the Line!
Pinnacle Dual DVR 4K WIFI GPS Dash Cam for Truckers & Fleets! Main cam pointing forward mounts to the windshield & 2nd camera mounts on the outside mirror pointing backwards! This is our BEST and NEWEST Dashcam, launched August of 2018
- Includes 2 Cameras, record 2 viewpoints at same time
- Main camera records in 4K Video resolution, 2nd Cam is 1080P
- Incredible Day and Night Video
- WiFi technology built in: Connect to camera via phone / tablet, View live recordings, Transfer videos to phone/tablet via WiFi
- GPS tracker: Record vehicle speed/location on all video files
- Easy install, set up in minutes
- FREE Same Day USPS 2-3 Day Priority Shipping!
- Includes 30-day money back guarantee and 1 year warranty!
- Due to overwhelming demand, we have sold out of our original shipment, so this product is on back order, we will ship out orders around 9/18/18
Have you ever felt like you’ve been falsely accused in a traffic accident or a moving violation? Would it have been beneficial to show video proof of what actually happened? Well, now you can, with our top of the line 2 Cam system from FalconEye. The Pinnacle Dual DVR 4K WIFI Dash Cam offers crystal clear audio with 4K high-resolution recording of everything you see and hear...from two different viewpoints.
The days of being falsely accused in a traffic accident or moving violation are now over! Share your side of the story with incredible ease.
SAMPLE DAY & NIGHT VIDEO - FRONT & 2nd CAMERA
PRODUCT INFO VIDEO:
- The Pinnacle Dual DVR 4K WIFI Dash Cam is your vehicle Black Box, records video and audio
- 4K HD front camera with 170° Ultra Wide Angle Lens (4K only works without 2nd cam pluged in)
- 1080P 2nd Camera has a 120-degree wide angle HD camera with 21’ cable
- Dash Cam System records TWO viewpoints at once
- Second 1080P weatherproof/waterproof camera can be mounted anywhere
- Built in GPS to track vehicle speed/location
- Protects you against Fraudulent Claims with Time and Date stamped HD Video
- G-Sensor – will protect, save and lock any video file if g-sensor detects hard braking incident, accident or collision
- SOS Button – will allow you to manually lock and protect any video with a touch of a button
- Night assistance LED’s for night recording
- 4 inch Large LCD Screen, can display both cameras on LCD or just one, you choose
- Can use up to a 128GB SD card (you can supply your own SD card or choose up to 128GB during checkout)
- Anti-theft option with motion sensor
- Easy to install and operate
- Ready to use right out of the box
Can use up to a 128 GB SD card, which would give you 20-24+ hours of stored recordings. Place one of the wide-angle cameras on your dashboard and the other on your side view mirror and you’re ready to start recording - it’s that easy. Plus, the 2nd camera is weatherproof and has a 21’ cable, which means you can install this practically anywhere! Treat this system like your own personal black box: strong, secure, and able to record the most important of moments with video and audio.
Protecting yourself on the road has never been easier! Simple to install, easy to use, incredibly useful to have, don’t be caught without this incredible 2 Cam dash cam. Got Questions or need a Free Volume Quote, call us at 972.600.1320 or email@example.com!
Due to overwhelming demand, we have sold out of our original shipment, so this product is on back order, we will ship out orders around 9/18/18
- Video Main Camera: UHD 2880x2160 @ 24FPS, QHD 2560x1440 @ 30 FPS 4K, Full HD 1920 x 1080 @ 60 FPS (1920x1080 when 2nd camera is plugged in)
- Video Second Camera: Full HD WDR 1920 x 1080 @ 30 FPS
- Cable Length Second Camera: 21 feet
- Viewing Angle: Main Camera 170 Degree, 2nd Camera 120 Degree
- Photo: 12.0 Mega-pixel, JPEG
- Display: 4.0” TFT Colorful LCD
- SD Card: up to 128GB micro SD Card
- Length of Recording Time on SD Cards:
- 2.5-3 Hr with 16GB SD
- 5-6 Hr with 32GB
- 10-12 Hr with 64GB
- 20-24 HR with 128GB
- Sensor: Dual Sony IMX323
- WiFi: Included
- Night Vision: Included
- GPS: Included (tracks vehicle speed & loation)
- WDR: Included
- Chipset: NT96663 + 2GB DDRIII
- Video File Format: H.264 MP4
- G-Sensor: 3 axis solid collsion detection
- SOS Button: included
- Interface: USB. 2.0, HDMI
- Internal Microphone: included
- Operation System: Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista or above
- Continuous Loop Recording: Included
- Parking Motion Detection: Included
- Power: DC5V
- Battery: Rechargeable 330mAh Li-Polymer Battery
- Cycled Recording: Included
- Nominal charging time: Max 2 hours
- Battery Use Time: Up to 5 minutes (not designed to be used without charger)
- Pinnacle 4K Dash Cam with 4" LCD
- Waterproof 2nd camera with bracket w/ 21 foot cable
- Cig Lighter DC mobile charger with USB Female Plug
- You choose to include no memory, 32GB, 64GB, or 128GB
- Heavy duty windshield mount
- GPS Antenna
- FREE App for WiFi (called TimaCam)
- User guide, Quick Start Guide
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will i be able to mount the 2nd camera in the truck facing the driver? Also can i record and view live video continuously? I would want to store the footage somehow day to day.
yes, you can mount the 2nd camera anywhere, it is waterproof, but you can for sure point this at the driver. Yes, this will record continuously and loop record, once the SD card is full, it will loop record continuously. This dashcam does not get onto the internet if that is what you are asking. To store videos, the driver can save to his/her phone/tablet using WIFI or you can store easily on laptop
I purchased this product and I am trying to use the wifi feature with the timacam app. On first setup when connected to the hotspot for the camera, the timacam app is requesting a password to connect to this wifi network. You documentation does not have a password. What is it?
Sorry that this was not published in the manual, the password is 12345678. Thanks again for your business
On your product video, the rear facing camera appears to have a higher resolution than the front 4K camera. Did you have the wrong settings for the front 4K camera? It looks like 720P to me.
the front cam is 4K when the 2nd cam is not plugged in. When the 2nd cam is plugged in, the front cam offers Full 1080P HD at 60 FPS. The 2nd/outside cams offers also Full 1080P HD at 60FPS. The front cam is a higher resolution cam or the exact same when the 2nd cam is plugged in.