FalconEye 1296P Dash Cam with Optional GPS! Awesome Video!
You Save: $ 47.02 (27%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 988 Left in Stock!
Extra Wide-Angle Dash Cam Offers Hi-res footage in a compact size.
Our FalconEye 1296P Dash Cam with optional GPS is a high resolution, WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) camera with True H.264 Compression. With it's wide 170° viewing angle and LED lights, this cam produces stunning, top of the line, HD footage.
It's 6G Lens and WDR & Ambarella A7LA70 premium chip set offers the BEST day and night recording of any dash cam on the market. Includes 2.0" TFT LCD screen and supports up to 64GB of storage. This cam offers other great features like G-Sensor, SOS, one-touch mute and optional GPS.
NEED ACCESSORIES FOR THIS CAMERA SYSTEM, CLICK HERE.
- Ambarella A7LA50 chipset
- 2.0” high resolution TFT LCD screen
- 170-degree ultra-wide-angle lens
- Super HD1296P at 30FPS
- GPS (optional): Add GPS as an accessory and track speed and location on Map Program on all video files
- Advanced H.264 photography compression technology
- G-sensor function for detecting accident and will lock video file and protect video from being recorded over in loop recording
- Seamless loop-cycle recording function for maximizing the camera's memory by recording over old, uneventful videos once it is full
- Motion detection allows it to monitor around your vehicle and capture footage of anything of interest
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) function for capturing improved quality video in low-light conditions
- Added high dynamic range function (HDR) outperforms WDR function and reduces overexposure
- Six-element sharp lenses provide stunning clear and non-deformed images
- Turn on and record automatically when car starts
- Watch video simultaneously while driving, support on-spot play back
- Supports HDMI full HD video transmission
- Video Main Camera: 2304x1296P @30 FPS / FHD: 1920x10800 @ 60 FPS
- Viewing Angle: 170 Degree Ultra Wide Angle
- Photo: 16 Mega-pixels, JPEG
- Display: 2.0” TFT Colorful LCD
- SD Card: up to 64 GB micro SD Card
- Sensor: OV4689
- CPU: Ambarella A7LA70
- G-Sensor & SOS Button: included
- Video Format: MOV/H.264
- Interface: USB. 2.0, HDMI
- Internal Microphone: included
- Operation System: Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista or above
- Continuous Loop Recording: Included
- Motion Detection: Included
- Power: DC5V (11 ft DC power cord)
- Rechargeable 210mAh Li-Polymer Battery
- Cycled Recording: Included
- Nominal charging time: Max 1 hour
- Battery Use Time: Up to 5 minutes (not designed to be used without charger)
- 1296P Dash Cam
- USB charging/data cables
- Cig Lighter DC mobile chargers
- Heavy duty windshield mounts
- User guides
- GPS (not included unless you add GPS as accessory during checkout)
NEED ACCESSORIES FOR THIS CAMERA SYSTEM, CLICK HERE.
What is this?
Great question! This is our best single day and night dash cam unit that includes a front facing 1440P HD WDR camera. It records everything you see in HD quality! All videos will be time and date stamped to give you video evidence of what occurred! No more "He said, She said", now you can prove who was at fault!
Plus, you can record and save cool scenery, unexpected incidents, and much more to your social media outlets.
How does it work?
This unit installs in minutes. Simply plug in 12volt cigarette lighter in to the main windshield mount. Next, insert the included micro SD card inside the dash cam. Now, once the dash cam is receiving power, the unit will automatically record everything you see and hear from in stunning HD 1296P Video quality! When the SD card is full, the unit will loop record continuously! This unit includes 32GB micro SD card at no extra cost!
We sell 64GB and 128GB micro SD cards, most of our system can use up to a 256GB micro SD card.
How can I trust Falcon?
Falcon Electronics primary focus are truck drivers like you! We understand your life and how hard it is to be out on the road. We designed our products with the trucker in mind.
We offer 30 day 100% Money Back Guarantee
We offer 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
We offer excellent before and after sale customer service.
Call us at 972.600.1320 to experience the best customer service
How much memory is included? Can I upgrade the memory?
This unit includes 32GB micro SD card at no extra cost!
We sell 64GB and 128GB micro SD cards. This system can use up to a 256GB micro SD card.
However, you can buy micro SD cards from anywhere.
Recording length for 16GB? 32GB? 64GB? 128GB? 256GB?
Length of Recording Time on SD Cards:
- 4-5 Hrs with 16GB
- 8-10 Hrs with 32GB
- 16-20 Hrs with 64GB
- 32-40 Hrs with 128GB
- 40-48 Hrs with 256GB
Video will continuously record based on the size of the SD card. Once it starts to loop record, it will delete old video with new video. It will not record over any saved videos.
What is G-Sensor? SOS Button?
This unit includes both a G-Sensor and SOS button:
G-Sensor: gravity sensor that will lock and protect videos when a rapid deceleration or acceleration occurs, as in an accident. When the G-Sensor is activated, then the video file that is currently being written will be locked so the continuous recording will not delete this video file.
SOS Button: manual button that will allow you to lock and protect videos. When you see something, you want to save until you get to your computer, you press the SOS button and that video file that is currently being written will be locked so the continuous recording will not delete this video file.
View our "How To" videos
How good is the recording during the day & night?
The main camera offers 1296P day recording for excellent, crisp wide-angle videos. The night recording is one of the best we have ever seen! This unit has a great sensor and chipset that will take night recordings and brighten the videos in low light situations! We believe that you will be very impressed with the low light recording!
To view a sample driving video
Can I add another camera to this unit?
No, this unit only comes with 1 front facing camera and a 2nd camera cannot be added.
How does Motion/Parking Mode work?
How it works:
- When you pull over for the night, change the mode from continuous loop recording to parking mode by pressing RED "P" button
- Now, the unit will not continuous loop record, but will only record when motion is detected and stop recording when motion is gone
- make sure that the power source is still active, otherwise, parking mode will not work
- when you get into the vehicle, make sure you turn off parking mode by pressing red "P" button to put the unit back on continuous loop recording
Is this system designed for truck, car or what type of vehicle?
This unit is perfect for any vehicle! We have many truckers, RV owners, pickup truck owners, taxi companies, uber drivers and regular consumers that use this system. If you are looking for a front facing camera that offers the best night and day recording and largest memory available in the US, this is the cam for you!
How do I know my GPS signal is working?
When your camera is powered on you should see a GPS Icon in the lower left-hand corner of the camera screen with a circle and 3 bars above that is gray. When you plug in your GPS Antenna the GPS Icon should start blinking Red. When the Icon turns solid green your signal has picked up and is tracking and recording your longitude and latitude.
How can I pay? Do you offer financing?
You can always call us to place order at 972.600.1320.
Or you can add this product to your cart, then checkout. During checkout, we offer 4 ways to purchase:
- You can use a debit/credit card
- You can pay with your PayPal account
- You can pay with your Amazon account
- You can select FuturePay or Get Financing, our financing partners. You will enter your basic information and within 10 seconds, you will see if you qualify. If you qualify, then your order will come to us and you will receive a confirmation email with your order number and tracking information. FuturePay and Get Financing require good credit history to qualify.
When will you ship this product?
We ship all products same day if you order by 2:30 PM CST.
We offer FREE USPS priority shipping, which will deliver most orders within 1-3 business days. You can upgrade shipping to UPS Ground, UPS 2-day Air or UPS Overnight for an additional cost.
Will you ship to Canada and other countries?
Canada is part of our standard shipping locations, just choose Canada shipping during checkout for $18.99 and we will ship this this via USPS, which usually takes 4-6 business days to deliver.
If you live somewhere else in the world, we can ship to you as well. Just email us email@example.com. Give us your address and we will give you a shipping quote from USPS and FEDEX. Then you will pay for this order via PayPal or bank wire and we will ship order for you immediately!
How do I change the Date and Time?
Power the camera on and stop the camera from recording. Tap the "Menu" button and scroll down 5 times or until you see "Date" is highlighted and press "OK". Tap "UP" or "DOWN to change year if needed and tap the "OK" button to switch to the next field and press "UP" or
"DOWN" to switch its value.
How do I view videos?
Power the camera on if it is not already on and stop the camera from recording if it is by tapping the "OK" button. Press the "Mode" button to switch to your stand still picture mode, and then press the "Mode" again to switch to your play back mode. You should see squares that represent thumbnails of the videos you have recorded. Press the "OK" button then the directional arrows to scroll through the videos. Once you have selected the video you want to view press the "OK" button to confirm and then press the "OK" button again to play the video.
What is GPS? Is this included?
This 1296P Cam offers the ability to add a GPS antenna as an accessory (this is NOT included). When you add a GPS antenna, this dash cam will record the GPS data for your vehicle’s longitude latitude, speed and location on google maps.
You can watch the video back using the included GPS software. Your location on google maps and speed will be viewable during play back.
The GPS will not give you turn by turn directions.
To Learn more,