- Do you want to transfer videos from your FalconEye Dash Cam or Digital Wireless DVR Cam system to your phone easily?
- Do you want to post videos to FB or email/share videos to your friends, family or co-workers while you on the road?
Now you can in seconds with this SD Card reader!
- Transfer video to smartphone/tablet/computer in seconds
- Now you can upload videos to Facebook, Twitter and more while on the road
- Economical option as latest features combined ie. OTG feature and SD SDHC Card reader
- The standard USB 2.0 plug (type A) and micro USB plug (type B) combination, making the card reader compatible with all tablets and smartphones that support OTG function (you can choose either ANDROID, Android USB3C or IOS APPLE Version, IOS 5 or higher only)
- Compact card reader for all standard SDHC/SDXC and micro SD/micro SDHC/micro SDXC. (Does NOT support memory cards over 64GB)
- No drivers required for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10(32/64-bit), Mac OS X 10.x and Android 4.0/above update. Just plug the card reader in to use it.
HOW TO CONNECT TO ANDROID PHONE:
HOW TO CONNECT TO IOS DEVICES:
- SD Card Reader
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Make sure you select either Android MicroUSB, Android USB-3C or IOS* Version
(only works for IOS 5 or higher)
FREE USPS 1-5 Day Shipping in USA & orders ship same day (by 2:00 PM CST MON-FRI)
Financed offered by Bread, with multiple financing options that can fit most budgets & credit scores.
Offering the best pre and post-sale support! Call us, we answer, we are from Texas! 972.600.1320
Have not tried it yet am still waiting for a response on camera set up
this card reader is wonderful not only is it made to work with my c type android phone but i can also use it on my laptop or desk top computer. i never have a problem viewing my files and the unit is so compact that it can fit in my wallet where it does not get in my way and i don't have to worry about losing it
The service is great. I really appreciate the fast and speedy response that you all provide
Very good , easy to use
Is working, but the app is not to good